St. George School is a community-centered K-8 public school located in picturesque Mid-Coast Maine. We are committed to academic excellence, community engagement, Expeditionary Learning, and teachers working in teams to innovate, educate, and develop as professionals.
We are looking for an educator to support students in small group and one-on-one settings, work collaboratively with other teaching and special education staff, and help shape a supportive learning community of active and engaged learners.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Individuals interested should complete the St. George Ed Tech Application including a letter of interest and resume.
Ed Tech II: At least 60 credits of approved study in an educationally related field
Ed Tech III: At least 90 credits of approved study in an educationally related field
- Experience working with children
- Experience working in a classroom setting
- Experience working with children with disabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and desire to work as a member of a professional team
- Skills and proficiencies for basic computer utilization
REPORTS TO: Special Education Director and Special Education Teacher