St. George School is a community-centered K-8 public school located in picturesque Mid-Coast Maine. We are committed to academic excellence, community engagement, Expeditionary Learning, and teachers working in teams to innovate, educate, and develop as professionals.
We are looking for a Director of Food Services. The primary focus of this position will be to provide each school child with food of high nutritional quality in an atmosphere of cleanliness, cheerfulness, and personal caring.
- Free and Reduced application approvals
- Updating Free and Reduced eligibility list
- Maintaining point of service database
- Prepare menus following State Department of Education standards
- Order food for the school
- Communicate with kitchen staff
- Approve time cards
- Visit kitchen and trouble shoot problems
- Supervision & Evaluation of Food Service staff
This is an 8 to 10 hour per week, school year position.